1. Only Southern Tent Employees are allowed to move our tents. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. We cannot move the tent once the crew has begun to layout or setup the tent. The client is responsible to be at the site to place the tent. If the tent has to be moved, there will be an additional charge.
3. Evacuate all tents if the winds develop over 40 MPH; depending on the ground conditions, ropes and poles could break causing bodily injury.
4. We are not responsible for any damage to underground water, sprinkler, electric or cable lines or other structures that are not marked prior to our arrival. Call Miss Utility for your county and state.
5. Never untie stake lines/guy ropes or unfasten web ratchets. These lines are an integral part of the structural safety of the tent.
6. Never remove any poles from the tent. To do so severely weakens the structural stability of the tent.
7. Please do not put any nails, staples, wire or any other object through the fabric of the tent or sidewall.
8. If you remove the sidewalls, fold them and put them in a dry place. Do not allow the sidewall to drag on the ground.
9. Prior to our arrival for takedown, please remove all decorations and any other items that do not belong to Southern Tent Company.
10. All tables and chairs must be folded and stacked as they were on delivery. Setup and knockdown of each table and chair is available for an additional charge. PRIOR arrangements MUST be made before delivery or additional labor charges will be incurred in addition to the normal setup and knockdown fees.
11. Festival chairpersons, coordinators or contracted representatives are responsible for passing these rules to all vendors.
12. The client is responsible for getting any necessary county/city permits prior to set up of any tents.